Monday 12 January 2015

What did I eat today?- January 12th

Day 12

Aloha! Can't believe were on day 12 of Vegauary already!

Heres the foods!

Breakfast



Standard marmite on toast and a herbal tea!


Lunch:

A £2 salad pot from work! Pasta, lettuce, sweetcorn, onions, peppers, beetroot, tomato and vegan mayo, with a cheeky coke and some crackers!..Nom





Snack!

After I went swimming I was tres hungry so i got some beetroot crisps.YUM


Tea:

I decided I wanted to cook some nice winter warming food so I made a shepheardess Pie!
The recipe is from this book: Highly recommend !





Ingredients:

Sweet potato Mash
Lentils
Onion
Leek
Mushroom
Courgette
Carrots
Peas
Garlic
Chopped tomatoes
Nutritional Yeast
Marmite
Herbs
Balsamic Vinegar




Im such a messy cook!!!

Pre Oven!! I always keep the skins on my mash! Very good for you!!


The final outcome!..Soo good and plenty left for lunch, even a batch in the freezer!!


Hope you enjoyed all my food today!

Much Love

VeganRibs


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment