Sunday 25 January 2015

What did i eat today? January 24th

January 24th

Aloha,hope everyones had a top weekend. I may have had one cocktail to many this weekend which is my posts are a little delayed! Enjoy my saturday dining!


Breakfast

Smoothie! I literally just threw a load of fruit and veg in my blender and hoped for the best!..I was lovely



Lunch

One of my top chummies and her daughter took me a place called the Carding shed in Hepworth. It was so cute, but unfortunatly, not many vegan options. I had a chip butty with no butter and nice big glass of lemonade. Was a nice little visit, but was one of those annoying times where there wasnt much choice. One thing that i thought was rridiculous is that the prawns in the menu were labelled veggie..say what??!! Still a lot of ignorance out there! Anyways..my chip buty was Tasty!




Tea

For tea we decided to go fo curry and cocktails! YUM. Unfortunately cocktails turned into a full blown night out, our fate was decided by a coin!! Still a brilliant evening.

We went to a place called The Chilli Lounge and they were super helpful. The told me all the things i could eat and recommended some great stuff. I would highly recommend them.




poppadums

Garlic mushroom starter

Vegetable balti..this was very spicey (i am a whimp) in the future i will ask for it to cooled down. it was super tasty though

chapatis

Rice

post curry cocktails..rocking the chipped nail varnish there!..wearing my veganuary band with pride

Hope you all had a top saturday!

Much Love

VeganRibs

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment