Thursday 8 January 2015

What did I eat today? January 8th

Hello there! Day 8 already!! ..nearly the weekend and boy am I ready for a lie in!


Breakfast

I decided to try my choc pot. Sad to say I did'nt like it! :( It had an odd taste and there were dates in it which were overpowering. So I ended up eating a banana instead.





Break Time

My vegan tuck box was staring at me. I had to try these..they didnt last long! Soooooo tasty. A hit in the office!




Lunch

soup left overs!!..Also I can't recommend systema pots enough..they are the best!





Tea

For me tea, i decided to make a warm winter stew full of veggies.
Potatoes, sweet potato, leek, carrots, onion, swede, marmite,garlic, stock, nutritional yeast, herbs and dumplings..HEAVEN







A perfect meal for those winter evenings..and lunch tomorrow!!


Tomorrow is friday!!

Much love

VeganRibs

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment