Thursday 29 January 2015

What did I eat today? -January 29th


January 29th

Hello!
Woke to a very snowey road this morning. Which means..SNOW DAYYYYY!!
Super happy..lie in ahoy!!





Breakfast

My friend Becky is currently staying at mine so in the spirit of a snow day we had a proper breakfast together. Tea and Jus Rol pain au chocolate!

Yum





Lunch

For lunch I made wraps; Tofu, onions, peppers, mushrooms, bbq mango and chilli maranade, spinach, rocket, violife. Nom






I served the wrap with kale crisps and some tortilla crisps! My omni friend really enjoyed her lunch :)


Snow fun!





Tea

Me and Becky decided to go to Nandos. This was my first time going since being Vegan.
The staff were great. I had pitta and humus to start.
A veggy patty in a pitta with mushrooms, chIps and garlic bread..It was AMAZING!


So out of focus :/



Overall an extremely awesome snow day!!

Much Love

VeganRibs

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment