Tuesday 27 January 2015

What did I eat today? January 27th


January 27th

Time is flying, only 4 days of veganuary left :)...A life time of veganism for me. It marks nearly 4 months since I became vegan and it has literally become the norm for me!

Breakfast:

Toast! I failed to take pics! Useless!!

Lunch:

Leftovers again! Can't beat leftovers can you? Gnocchi!!



Random Snackage:

Fizzy fangs from sainsburys!..These are awesome and 3 packs for £1... a hit in the office!






Tea:

I'm having friends for tea tomorrow, so I prepped some stuffed peppers with risotto. So thats what I've had for tea. With veggie fingers and a salad. I have a lot of evening activities at the moment, so it requires lots of quick easy meals! Tonight I had meditation! Ace fun!





Hope you enjoyed!
Apologies if my posts are getting repetitive. Its the reality of an insanely busy woman!

Thanks for all the support!

Much Love

VeganRibs

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment