Monday 19 January 2015

What did I eat today?-19th January

January 19th

Aloha

Happy Monday!!! Hope the week is treating you well!


Breakfast


Porridge with banana and some chocolate sauce!..Nice









Lunch

I bought a packed lunch today. I was super organised yesterday and made some sandwiches.
Sage and onion slices, rocket, spinach and salad cream. Yum
Also had a banana some crisps and an alpro gingerbread yogurt. It was YUM









Tea

For tea I made a yummy stew. I am loving stew at this time of the year. Such nice comfort food.




Apologies for such a brief post, I hope everyone doing veganuary is having a top time. Youve done soo well! I think the first few weeks were the hardest. I find veganism quite simple now actually 4 months on!

Love you all

VeganRibs

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment