Sunday 18 January 2015

What did I eat this weekend? January 17th and 18th

January 17th and 18th


Aloha.
I hope everyones weekend was just lovely! I have been very busy and therefore didn't post yesterday! I thought I would do the entire weekend in one go.

Saturday

So today I went on a meditation course in Huddersfield. I actually gave up a lie in to do this, which for me is pretty epic. I forgot to photo breakfast, but it was extremely unhealthy, herbal tea and biscuits! oops!

Lunch

I went into town after the meditation course (which was amazing) and decided that I would continue my day of relaxing by enjoying some Costa and book time. I love this. Put my headphones in, read a book and drink a bucket of soy chai latte. I cant recommend this drink enough! I also enjoyed an M &S samosa.







Tea

For my dinner (or tea as the northern folk call it)  I decided to make some vegan Hulloumi. I was super hungry from swimming and needed some comfort food.
I did this by pressing some firm tofu over night (planning is key) and making a paste out of nutritional yeast, paprika, salt, and turmeric. This was then left to marinate a bit and then fried. I served on a bagel with rocket, mushrooms, spinach and some sweet chilli. To accompany I made kale crisps. NOM NOM NOM NOM








Sunday

Breakfast was unfortunately missed today due to having several glasses of wine too many last night! My bad! I slept through, but then made a lovely lunch.


Lunch

Grilled cheese sandwich and kale crisps. I am obsessed wit kale crisps atm. They are so simple and soo tasty!





Tea

For tea I got some veggie burgers and a sweet potato. Shoved them in the oven for half an hour with a giant mushroom, asparagus, tiny leeks, broccoli and some spring onion. Sprayed with fry light. Food heaven. Served with greens! Lovely











Overall some top food this weekend!

Much Love

VeganRibs

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment