Saturday 10 January 2015

What did I eat today?-January 9th

Day 9 already!! Wowsers!! Apologies for this coming up late, I fell asleep after tea!!

So I forgot to photograph breakfast. I had standard toast and herbal tea..nom

Lunch 
was stew leftovers!
Nom Nom Nom





I also had a nakd bar. I didnt like this one :(..its dates..I really hate them!!



Tea

For tea i made a Mexican wrap..I guess it would be classed as burritos?
Ingredients:

Vegan mince (Sainsburys)
Mushroom
Tomato
pepper
Onion
spice mix
Wraps
Sweet chili Doritos
Violife
Salsa


Mexican feast!! Who needs a takeaway on a Friday night!!







Also my subscription to Vegan Life came! A great read, Its around 20-something pounds a year to subscribe to and I really enjoy it!!!







Much Love

VeganRibs

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment