Saturday 3 January 2015

What did I eat today?.. January 3rd

Day 3 of this blog and I've had quite the interest. Nearly 1k page visits. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive. The vegan community really is a magical one. Everyone is just Lovely!

Foood!:

Breakfast:

I slept in..like really slept in. Only one more lie in until I'm back at work..so I'm really making the most of it!!..So for a quick healthy breakfast I made a smoothie. I unlike others don't have a recipe for this. I just throw in loads of fruit, spinach, bit of soy milk and some juice, blend and boom..good to go. In this one I had mango, blueberries, spinach, raspberry, grapes, pineapple, apple, melon (basically I have a shelf in my freezer full of frozen fruit so I can just make a quick one)









Lunch

I've spent much of the day at my computer doing marking and planning for work, so I have a very dull lunch (actually a strong favorite) of Marmite sadwiches, asda pretend monster munch and some bourbons. Exciting!









Tea

So my final meal of the day was two portabello mushrooms on a bed of spinach with some sweet chili and some of last nights pasta  (waste nothing I say!!). Also had a brownie! Lovely!!








This did fill me up!!


Tomorrow is my last day of the holidays, This makes me sad, however, It does mean that I will be baking as my office loves some nice treats!! 
Hope you're all having a top weekend! 


Much love

VeganRibs x

No comments:

Post a Comment