Friday 2 January 2015

What did I eat today?- January 2nd

Aloha, so its the second day of this blog and I have had over 400 views..Thats just magical!..Thank you everyone for coming to say hi! :) Its really apreciated..
Onto the FOOOOD

Breakfast

Since I'm still on school holidays I decided to treat myself to some mushrooms on toast. I LOVE mushrooms so you will see a fair few consumed in this blog!.

Ingredients: Mushrooms, vitalite (I cut the mushrooms and put a bit of vitalite in a dish and microwave for about 3 minutes..then drain), Burgen soya and linseed bread...make the toast..and sweet chilli sauce


Breakfast is served!..(YUM)

Sweet chilli really enhances and meal in my opinion!


Lunch!

I was shopping in town so I grabbed a very quick snack. A vegan Sausage roll. Very cheap, great on the go and very tasty!!
These were a hit in the 'What fat vegans eat' facebook group! :)



Tea

So tonight i fancied some comfort food. My friend had to bail on me because she is poorly so I decided I would cheer myself up with a very simple and lovely pasta dish. The recipe can be found in a seperate post. Here is the out come
Nom




Alska Cider is a great vegan alternative to Kopperburg (contains gelatine) and is available from Aldi UK


No comments:

Post a Comment