Saturday 10 January 2015

What did I eat today?-January 10th

Day 10!!!

Happy saturday :) :)..I hope you like the cool new layout. It was designed and put together by the lovely Sian Owen!

I had the best lie In with my cat and some youtube..oh and a herbal tea. This is what saturdays are meant for!


So..Brunch

Toast
mushrooms
tomato
vegan bacon
Rocket
sweet chili

HEAVEN






Late lunch:

I got hungry doing my food shop so I bought a falafel sandwich from tesco..a yummy vegan treat!



Also went for a soy chai latte with my friend and had some mini party rings!!soo cute!!



Tea


Tonight I was inspired by a vegan black metal chef video to make my own sushi with tempura veg..this is the outcome! So pleased!! Not a bad first attempt!




Hope you're having a top weekend!

Much Love

VeganRibs

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment