Tuesday 6 January 2015

What did I eat today?- January 6th

Aloha, today I was shattered, start of term is always tiring! Had great support from my vegan friends today..the internet continues to be wonderful.

Breakfast

Standard marmite on toast and herbal tea!



Break time:


At home I never seem to need an 11am snack, but i guess when work is frantic you do!! So i had a Nakd bar!..These surprise me at how tasty they are!

Nom!



 Lunch
At work we have a top notch salad bar and its £2 a tub, lettuce,beetroot,peppers,onions, beetroot, tomato topped with vegan mayo and sweet chili





Also enjoyed my last Christmas Mini Moo today..such awesome chocolate!


Tea

For tea I fancied something quick and easy so I made a sweet chili, tofu and veg stir fry with rice noodles!..YUM..also have leftovers for work tomorrow! Two meals sorted in one go!






All in all another tasty vegan day!

Much Love

VeganRibs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment