Saturday 4 April 2015

Earth Hour

Aloha Vegan Folk
Earth Hour is something that's become a yearly tradition for me.

Earth Hour is a worldwide grassroots movement uniting 

people to protect the planet, and is organised by WWF. 

Basically, for an hour, you switch off the lights and any 
electricity and save some of the earths resources. The more people that do it, the better!..I love our planet.<3
Its awesome.

So as per usual I got involved. 

Last year I had a board games party, the year before I was home and made my parents switch everything off. Its ace, it not only saves some energy, but it brings people together!

This year, i was on my lonesome, but I still lit some Vegan candles, made a nice vegan meal and read a book/planned a presentation.

Sometimes its nice to switch everything off and have some me time!

More info on how you can get involved next time is HERE

Heres some pictures i took just before lights out!








Next year..get involved..don't worry..ill remind you before!! 

Much Love

Vegan Ribs

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment