Wednesday 18 November 2015

Vegan Ribs goes to Sky Apple

Aloha Vegans,
So this is a short and sweet post, basically declaring my love for Sky Apple in Heaton, Newcastle. My stunner of a fried Rachel took me for breakfast and it was AMAZING. 
Sky apple is a veggie/Vegan cafe, the walls are painted like a sky and it has full on good vibes running through it. The staff were lovely, the food was amazing and very good value. I also took several slices of cake home with me, because trust, the cake is OUT OF THIS WORD ...its AMAZING


BREAKFASTTTTTT



After an extremely satisfying breakfast, we went next door to the deli, where the shop assistant was quite possibly the funniest guy I've ever met, he gave me free tasters of all the yummy food, which included home made cashew cheese and cake!! It was AMAZING

I got carried away....I got ALL the cake!!






To conclude, SKY APPLE is a MUST visit if you're in Newcastle,  for the cake, the breakfast and most importantly the hilarious guy at the deli!!!


Much Love

Vegan Ribs

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment