Sunday 15 February 2015

Food, bath bombs, cats and politics..what vegans get upto!


Aloha

long time..no blog...been a bit useless..and a bit busy! alas..a mass blog ensues with some of my favourite foods in the last few weeks and some things I've been upto!



I made a roast...garlic veg...asparagus...stuffing..Linda Mc Cartney sausages


Pudology...the best thing ever..omg....cant reccommend enough 



I fell into a lush and had to treat..myself


I joined the green party and went to my first local meeting


I used the bathbomb....dyed my legs green hah



Made a fitttt spag bol!!



Discovered hazlenut milk makes the perfect hot chocolate


Had a spicey bean burger at gourmet burger 


Spent the day in bed with my kitty

Found Violife in ASDA!!



Been an awesome few weeks

Much love

VeganRibs

Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment